Road to Freedom, The Treatment Center’s Christ-centered treatment program, will host Leadership & Recovery, A Winning the Battle Over Addiction conference in partnership with the World LEADERS Group, World LEADERS Conference.
The Winning the Battle Over Addiction conference will be held on March 1, 2016 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm; and the World LEADERS Conference will be held on March 2-3, 2016 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Why Attend the Conference
At the 2016 Winning the Battle Over Addiction conference, industry leaders will learn about emerging trends in addiction, how to optimize the value of recovery in the workplace, the power of spiritual growth, and how to improve wellness in recovery.
Attendees will hear from five prominent speakers:
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Phd – an acclaimed leadership expert, psychologist, and New York Times best-selling author, selling more than 10 million copies. His consulting imparts practical and effective advice for improving leadership skills and business performance.
- Jack Alan Levine – a nationally known author, speaker & addiction expert, who has spoken to thousands of people over the last 20 years on dealing with and successfully overcoming addiction to find “Freedom for Life”.
- Dr. Mark Laaser – the Director of Faithful & True, a leading Christian counseling center specializing in sexual health and addiction. He lectures around the world and teaches at religious organizations, colleges, universities and treatment centers.
- Pastor Phil Dvorak, LMHC – the Director of the Road to Freedom program at The Treatment Center, is a licensed and ordained minister with the Christian Missionary Alliance and a licensed mental health counselor specializing in Christ-centered treatment.
- Dr. Adam Bianchini, MD – the Director of Medicine for Road to Freedom with over 20 years’ experience in the medical field, has facilitated successful Christian recovery groups including “A Vision for You”, “Sons of Abraham”, and “Free Indeed”.
We encourage anyone working or interested in the recovery field to attend. Business owners, corporate executives, pastors and ministry leaders, counselors, therapists, group leaders, sponsors, friends and family members of addicts are all encouraged to attend.
More About Winning the Battle & WLC
The Winning the Battle Over Addiction conference educates those that may be unfamiliar with the disease of addiction on how to treat and support those currently suffering on the road to recovery and freedom.
The World LEADERS Group brings the principles of servant leadership to leaders worldwide. World LEADERS Group uses several modes of training including newsletters, webcasts and the World LEADERS Conference to train and enlighten leaders.
For additional information about the Winning the Battle Over Addiction conference, please visit www.wtboa.org or contact Edwin Arocho at (561) 214-9388. To learn more about the World LEADERS Conference, please visit www.worldleadersconference.com.