On May 10, 2013, we will be holding the Winning the Battle over Addiction: All in the Family conference. It is a one day conference that will discuss how addiction affects the family. National and local experts will teach Christ-centered principles on how to help families that are dealing with the devastating effects of addiction.
The conference will be held at Palm Beach Atlantic University’s DeSantis Family Chapel from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. The cost of the conference is $10 which includes lunch. Attendees can receive continuing education units (CEU) for the conference.
The following topics will be addressed at the conference:
- How Does Addiction Affect the Family?
- Codependency & the Addict
- A Mother’s Story
- Loving or Enabling?
- Help Yourself, Help The Addict
- Intervention: Why, when and how?
Listed below are the experts that will be speaking at the conference:
- Michael Liimatta, Chief Academic Officer, City Vision College, Kansas City
- Dr. A. Jay Burns, Director, The Prodigal Ministry, Dallas
- Renee Napier, Director, The Megan Napier Foundation, Tampa
- John Poitevent, Collaborative Learning Facilitator, Leadership Network, Dallas
- John O’Brien, Mission Pastor, The Avenue Church, Delray Beach
For additional information about Winning the Battle over Addiction: All in the Family conference and its speakers, please visit www.winningthebattleoveraddiction.com