Catholic Drug Rehab
Choosing a rehab center can be a difficult decision due to the overwhelming number of options available. For many people, attending a rehab facility that offers spiritual care is a top priority. If you are interested in attending a Catholic Drug Rehab or a faith-based treatment program, the Road to Freedom program may be a good fit for you.
At the Road to Freedom program, you can begin healing from the ravaging effects of addiction. In our treatment program, we will combine evidence-based treatments with Christian beliefs to help you break the chains of addiction.
For additional information about our faith-based treatment program, call us immediately at (844)402-3605. Admissions counselors are available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days week, including holidays.
Call Now (844) 402-3605
Benefits of Attending a Catholic Drug Rehab
As a Catholic, you will find that there are a number of benefits to attending a faith-based rehab:
- Spiritual care- At our facility, you will receive guidance from our Christian therapists and clergy. They regularly hold worships services, Bible study and Christ-centered recovery groups on-site.
- Peer support- In the Road to Freedom program, you will be surrounded by other Christians who are going through similar struggles. Your peers will be able to provide you with support during recovery groups and Bible study.
- Reconnecting with your faith- Our faith-based program guides you through the process of reconnecting with the source of your freedom, Jesus Christ.
To learn more about the advantages of attending a faith-based rehab, call us now at (844)402-3605.
Customized Treatment Plans
At Road to Freedom, we recognize that each patient has unique set of physical, mental and spiritual needs. That is why our staff will create a customized treatment plan for you. Depending on your needs, the following services and therapies may be incorporated in to your treatment plan:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Individual therapy sessions with Christian therapists
- Group therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Christ-centered approach to the 12 steps
- Court Liaison Program
- Family workshops
- Inpatient treatment
- Outpatient programs
Freedom from Addiction
It is our belief that your life can be restored through God’s Word, His Spirit and His power. If you’re ready to break the chains of addiction, call us now at (844)402-3605. Help is available 24/7.
The Treatment Center has been awarded
the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.