Court Liaison Services
“But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can, with reverence, serve you.”
If you who have legal woes due to past run-ins with the law, we can help facilitate the process for you. For those who have been dealing with legal issues, court dates, case management and probation violations, you can receive court liaison services.
Our Court Liaison Program was developed to facilitate legal issues for our patients. With the Court Liaison Program, our goal is to make it easier for our patients to communicate with the appropriate legal parties so they can successfully complete their treatment.
Court Liaison Program
Patients who are involved in the Road to Freedom program will have the opportunity to wipe their slate clean and meet their court obligations, while restoring their hope, health, and faith in treatment.
At The Treatment Center, our dedicated staff assists in legal communication, providing the following services for our Road to Freedom patients such as:
- Complete treatment documentation
- Staff court appearances
- Public defender and private attorney consultation
- Compliance with court-ordered treatment
- Compliance with drug court and veteran’s treatment court requirements and appearances
- Transportation to local court appearances
- Nationwide attorney referrals
- Facilitation of communication between multiple attorneys
- Outpatient drug and alcohol assessment scheduling
- Video Court Proceedings
- Confidential meetings with legal representatives
- Direct communication with probation officers, law enforcement and caseworkers to maintain compliance
If you or your loved one has legal issues and needs faith-based addiction treatment, please call us immediately at (844) 402-3605. Our admissions counselors are available for a confidential chat. We will answer your questions 24/7, including holidays.
The Court Liaison Program is a service of The Treatment Center of the Palm Beaches and should never be considered formal legal representation. Hiring a private attorney for personal representation is a serious decision and is always recommended by the Court Liaison Program.